MTV published a list this week, ahead of Ed’s Special “Nine Days and Nights”, of the 101 things you don’t know about Ed Sheeran. Click here for the full list, but here are a few of my favorites.
- His favorite song to sing in the shower is “Everytime” by Britney Spears.
- His spirit animal is a midget cat.
- When he was younger, he slept with an iguana Beanie Baby.
- The coolest talent he has (that isn’t music related) is fitting a lot of stuff in his mouth.
- His favorite cheesy joke is: What do you call an elephant that doesn’t mean anything? An irrelephant.
I love Ed Sheeran and can’t wait for his new album to come out June 23rd! Review to come.