T. Swift reveals some enchanting secrets about her new album, her famous friends, and her much-talked-about dating life. Here are 10 of the most important facts:
1. Her new album 1989 features a song about a ~female rivalry~ with an unknown celeb called “Bad Blood.”
“For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not. She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, ‘Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?’ Taylor said. But last year, Miss Swift finally figured it out: “She did something so horrible. I was like, ‘Oh, we’re just straight-up enemies.’”
2. Taylor and Lena Dunham dress up in white nightgowns like pioneer women.
“This is a thing me and Lena have,” Taylor said about her rack of white nightgowns. “We wear them during the day and look like pioneer women, fresh off the Oregon Trail.”
3. She and an ex once got in a really bad snowmobile accident and they both went to the ER.
The lyrics “Remember when you hit the brakes too soon/Twenty stitches in a hospital room,” were “inspired by a snowmobile ride with an ex who lost control and wrecked it so badly that she saw her life flash before her eyes. Both of them had to go to the ER, although Swift wasn’t hurt,” Rolling Stone reported.
4. There are three songs *supposedly* about Harry Styles on her upcoming album.
The Rolling Stone reported that T.Swift ~implies~ three songs on the album are about Harry, including “I Wish You Would,” “All You Had To Do Was Stay,” and the perfectly titled “Style.”
5. She has a designated Karlie Kloss guest room in her NYC apartment.
Because a true BFF deserves their very own room, Taylor confirms: “This is where Karlie usually stays,” speaking about one of the four guest bedrooms in her apartment.
6. She’s trying to convince her BFF Selena to move to NYC too.
She’s so in love with NYC that she’s trying to convince her BFFs to move to the big apple. “Project Selena — I think I can do it,” Taylor said.
7. She hasn’t been on a date or ~hooked up~ with anyone since she broke up with Harry Styles a year and a half ago.
“Like, have not gone on a date,” Taylor admits. “People are going to feel sorry for me when you write that. But it’s true.”
8. A former NYPD cop basically stands outside her apartment building in NYC at all times.
“There’s one way into Swift’s new apartment building, and much of the time it’s guarded by a former NYPD officer named Jimmy, who unlocks the door for residents and visitors alike,” the Rolling Stone reported. Which probably gets a tad bit annoying for mega-celebs in the building like ORLANDO BLOOM.
9. She identifies as a *Shoshanna*.
“I could label all my girlfriends as Shoshannas, Jessas, Marnies, or Hannahs,” Taylor said. “I’ve thought about this a lot. I’m Shoshanna.”
10. Her secret weapon to zoning out when harrassed by paparazzi: Kendrick Lamar.
Taylors “trick to immediately go from feeling victimized to feeling awesome” is whipping out her ear buds and playing Kendrick Lamar’s “Backseat Freestyle.” SAME.