Today is Miranda’s 31st Birthday, so please enjoy this list of 31 Reasons Miranda is the #bossbitch of country music.
1. She handles gossip and rumors with a sense of humor.
— Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) April 16, 2014
2. She knows herself and knows what is best for her. When she competed on Nashville Star and placed third, she said “I was hoping not to win. The winner had to go in right after the contest and make a record in a couple of weeks, and I wasn’t ready.”
3. She is a great body-image role model
4. She is unapologetically southern
5. She is the most decorated Female at the Country Music Associate Awards.
6. Miranda loves animals! Her MuttNation Foundation supports animal adoption efforts around the country.
7. She sings real life lyrics.
8. She’s got ink.
9. She’s got a head for business.
Pink Pistol Store
10. She has the best Halloween costumes
11. Her Relationship with Blake is the coolest. They are both so supportive of each other.
12. At her May 14, 2011 wedding to Blake Shelton, Lambert wore her mother’s wedding dress and the 550 guests feasted on venison hunted by the happy couple.
13. She loves “guilty pleasure” TV as much as we do
Miranda admitted her love of Oxygen’s true crime series, Snapped, during a 2012 interview with Entertainment Weekly. Yes, the show that centers around wronged women taking matters into their own hands… with deadly results. The good news is the series is heading into its fourteenth season.
14. She hangs out with some really fierce women!
15. She is the best gift giver!
16. She doesn’t compete with other female stars, she collaborates with them.
17-31 are the most relatable Miranda Lyrics